Located in downtown Des Plaines near O’Hare airport, Alpine Camera has been serving the Chicagoland area since 1945. In 1995, Chuck Miller, owner and operator of Norshore Camera of Chicago, took over and continues to offer expert service, repairs, custom photo processing and restorations, and advice from vintage to today’s most current photographic products. At Alpine Camera you will find a vast assortment of new and used photographic items on display, including hard to find items that are not available at most other retail stores.
Unlike the big guys, Alpine Camera buys, sells and trades new and used photographic equipment. The friendly and knowledgeable staff at Alpine Camera are there to help you before and after the sale and will spend time with you to help you understand how your new equipment works and answer any questions or concerns you may have. We believe in true customer service because our philosophy is a happy customer is a loyal customer.
For great sales, service and selection shop Alpine Camera. Thanks for looking and keep on shooting!
514 total views, 2 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: VideoProductionInChicago
- Member Since: October 3, 2014
Other items listed by VideoProductionInChicago
- BOB WORTHINGTON
- The Fun Ones
- Chicago Venues for Rent
- Chicago Transit Authority
- Patrick Warneka Photography
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (20450 views)
- Charles and Company Band (882 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (872 views)
- Zap Props (793 views)
- Danielle Dettore (743 views)
- Illinois Film Office (708 views)
- Motion Source Studio (696 views)
- Bark (680 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (637 views)
- Judith West (629 views)