A great portrait is a hugely important part of how we present ourselves–but it doesn’t have to be a huge ordeal. Every day I photograph people from every walk of life. From corporate executives needing a fast perfect business headshot to couples needing a beautiful afternoon-sunlit portrait, I have photographed the people of Chicago and across the country for over 20 years. Take a look at my work and let me know how I can create a great photograph for you.
My portrait work is often done in the studio and just as easily I can create great images for you on location. I have a variety of real and studio backdrops and lighting options to create the look that’s best for you.
The studio is also adjacent to the great outdoor locations of the Chicago River, bridges and parks. The Chicago lakefront and our incredible skyline are also steps away.
Fast and convenient service is a given in today’s economy.
I am a perfectionist about your image and I make sure you always look your best!
432 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: VideoProductionInChicago
- Member Since: October 3, 2014
Other items listed by VideoProductionInChicago
- Experimental Sound Studio
- Mayslake Peabody Estate
- Leo’s Dancewear
- Marthette Vintage
- Amanda Nye Chicago Location Scout
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (21580 views)
- Charles and Company Band (909 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (897 views)
- Zap Props (816 views)
- Danielle Dettore (768 views)
- Illinois Film Office (730 views)
- Motion Source Studio (719 views)
- Bark (706 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (669 views)
- Judith West (654 views)