BILL HOFFMANN – OWNER, LEAD TRAINER
Growing up in a family that raised and trained a multitude of animals, Bill’s experience began at an early age. In fact, it was his duck that played the role of “Chelveston the Duck” on WGN’s Ray Rayner Show.
Bill began working as an organ grinder man in the late seventies, traveling around the country to festivals, county fairs and other large events. His act caught the attention of a McDonald’s Corporation executive, and he was hired by the country to work trade shows and company events. In the early 1980’s, Bill began doing film work with his animals, with one of his groundhogs appearing in Columbia Pictures’ Groundhog Day with Bill Murray in 1993.
Today, in addition to the numerous shows provided by Animal Rentals, Bill continues the tradition of organ grinding with the world’s last organ grinder monkey, Mindy. Together, they travel to colleges and universities, state and county fairs, and corporate events.
551 total views, 2 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: VideoProductionInChicago
- Member Since: October 3, 2014
Other items listed by VideoProductionInChicago
- Master Track
- Patrick Warneka Photography
- LITE-IT Grip Truck Rentals
- Fashion Forward Beauty by Loni
- Tamara Backdrops Art Studio
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (24737 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (983 views)
- Charles and Company Band (975 views)
- Zap Props (877 views)
- Danielle Dettore (830 views)
- Illinois Film Office (796 views)
- Motion Source Studio (783 views)
- Bark (769 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (753 views)
- Judith West (729 views)