Artango has been Chicago’s venue of choice for tango social dancing for many years. Lessons for the curious beginner to the advanced aficionado are sure to satisfy the Windy City’s craving for this passionate Argentine dance form.
Artango has since been expanding and transforming. The sensory experience does not stop there. In late 2013, Artango invited guests further in the journey of sights and experience via another passion: the palette. One of the owners, Maria has always dreamed of combining her passions of tango and fine cuisine since her studies at Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts. The result? Artango Bistro. South American fare with fresh ingredients and a twist: innovative dishes without compromising the provocative flavors of Latin roots.
Executive Chef Isaak Reyes, formerly at Bistrot Margot on Wells Street, joined the team in this adventure of flavors. Unique ingredients include Argentine, Venezuelan and Peruvian classics like aji amarillo, rocoto peppers, quinoa, mango and guava. The menu is sure to satisfy foodies of all types, with popular dishes including varieties of Argentine steak, ceviche, causas, empanadas, arepas, duck confit, homemade gnocchi with lamb, and paella.
491 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: VideoProductionInChicago
- Member Since: October 3, 2014
Other items listed by VideoProductionInChicago
- The Royal Blush Makeup Artistry
- Moveable Power
- Space 1858
- Pressure Point Recording Studios
- Inspire Business Center
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (21471 views)
- Charles and Company Band (907 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (894 views)
- Zap Props (813 views)
- Danielle Dettore (765 views)
- Illinois Film Office (727 views)
- Motion Source Studio (717 views)
- Bark (704 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (666 views)
- Judith West (651 views)