Carol has been an in-demand foodstylist for more than 25 years. She styles a broad range of food and food products for packaging, print, editorial, film and TV. She calls Chicago home, but regularly travels wherever her clients need her.
She also creates innovative recipes for packaging and cookbooks, coordinates recipe contests, media and food promotions and styles food for satellite and media tours. She is a gifted instructor and an active member of Les Dames D’Escoffier and IACP. She counts Julia Child’s drive and passion among her guiding influences.
Carol is well known for her effortless collaboration, innate talent, style intuition and the ability to understand what clients need – before they ask. When she’s not in the studio, you can find her shopping and dining in any of Chicago’s diverse culinary neighborhoods.
708 total views, 1 today
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (24723 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (982 views)
- Charles and Company Band (974 views)
- Zap Props (875 views)
- Danielle Dettore (828 views)
- Illinois Film Office (795 views)
- Motion Source Studio (783 views)
- Bark (768 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (752 views)
- Judith West (728 views)