Carol has been an in-demand foodstylist for more than 25 years. She styles a broad range of food and food products for packaging, print, editorial, film and TV. She calls Chicago home, but regularly travels wherever her clients need her.
She also creates innovative recipes for packaging and cookbooks, coordinates recipe contests, media and food promotions and styles food for satellite and media tours. She is a gifted instructor and an active member of Les Dames D’Escoffier and IACP. She counts Julia Child’s drive and passion among her guiding influences.
Carol is well known for her effortless collaboration, innate talent, style intuition and the ability to understand what clients need – before they ask. When she’s not in the studio, you can find her shopping and dining in any of Chicago’s diverse culinary neighborhoods.
649 total views, 1 today
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (21471 views)
- Charles and Company Band (907 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (894 views)
- Zap Props (813 views)
- Danielle Dettore (765 views)
- Illinois Film Office (727 views)
- Motion Source Studio (717 views)
- Bark (704 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (666 views)
- Judith West (651 views)