Chicago Captioning allows you to send us a QuickTime, MP3, MOV, or other format work file via the Internet. Once we complete the timed, formatted, and QC’ed caption or subtitle file, we send you a special captioning file via the Internet that you use to import into your nonlinear video editing software, and you can then output with your own system in whatever format you are already using. If for whatever reason you are not set up to send tapes or media to the station yourself, we can have a trusted duplication facility create and deliver tapes or DVDs in any format you require.
652 total views, 1 today
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (24723 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (982 views)
- Charles and Company Band (974 views)
- Zap Props (875 views)
- Danielle Dettore (828 views)
- Illinois Film Office (795 views)
- Motion Source Studio (783 views)
- Bark (768 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (752 views)
- Judith West (728 views)