Chicago Captioning allows you to send us a QuickTime, MP3, MOV, or other format work file via the Internet. Once we complete the timed, formatted, and QC’ed caption or subtitle file, we send you a special captioning file via the Internet that you use to import into your nonlinear video editing software, and you can then output with your own system in whatever format you are already using. If for whatever reason you are not set up to send tapes or media to the station yourself, we can have a trusted duplication facility create and deliver tapes or DVDs in any format you require.
578 total views, 1 today
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (20453 views)
- Charles and Company Band (883 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (873 views)
- Zap Props (793 views)
- Danielle Dettore (743 views)
- Illinois Film Office (709 views)
- Motion Source Studio (696 views)
- Bark (681 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (637 views)
- Judith West (629 views)