Chicago Custom Costumes is located in the historic Fine Arts Building on Michigan Avenue in Chicago, IL. We offer design and construction for theatre, film, dance, as well as custom characters and large scale fabric installations. Please take a look at our image galleries to see the diversity of our work. We will work with your designers, or you can choose to hire our in-house designer, Elizabeth Wislar, who has over 20 years experience, numerous awards, and over 200 production credits to her name.
Elizabeth Wislar has designed over 200 shows and built more than 150 productions in the Chicago area and nationally in collaboration with many of the prevailing theaters, opera companies and local universities. Elizabeth graduated from Washington University in St. Louis, BA/BFA, cum laude, and earned an MFA in Costume Design and Technology from Pennsylvania State University. She spent 5 years (1996-1999, 2002) as the Assistant Designer/Head Draper for the annual Baroque Handel Opera Festival in Göttingen, Germany. Elizabeth is the 2004 recipient of the Michael Maggio Emerging Designer Award, as well as multiple other awards and nominations.
547 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: VideoProductionInChicago
- Member Since: October 3, 2014
Other items listed by VideoProductionInChicago
- Tasty Catering
- Dodd Professional
- Shadow Box Dreams Vintage Rentals
- Fashion Forward Beauty by Loni
- Ambassador Talent
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (21471 views)
- Charles and Company Band (907 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (894 views)
- Zap Props (813 views)
- Danielle Dettore (765 views)
- Illinois Film Office (727 views)
- Motion Source Studio (717 views)
- Bark (704 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (666 views)
- Judith West (651 views)