- Website: http://www.cityofchicago.org/city/en/depts/dca/supp_info/permits.html
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Street: 121 N. LaSalle Street
- City: Chicago
- State: Illinois
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 60602
Thank you for your interest in filming in Chicago. We are here to assist you with all of your permitting needs and look forward to working with you. Here are a few guidelines to get you started:
Permits are issued by the City of Chicago for the purpose of filming on the public way (streets, sidewalks, alleys, etc)
Permits are valid for a specific location, date and duration.
Permit approval takes into consideration the existing traffic conditions and community characteristics of the requested location.
Processing time is determined by the scope of the request – however, most permits require a minimum of 48 business hours to process.
For information about filming requirements and rates for other City departments and venues including the Chicago Park District and Millennium Park
520 total views, 2 today
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (20450 views)
- Charles and Company Band (882 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (872 views)
- Zap Props (793 views)
- Danielle Dettore (743 views)
- Illinois Film Office (708 views)
- Motion Source Studio (696 views)
- Bark (681 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (637 views)
- Judith West (629 views)