Coat of Arms provides original post-production services, including editing, color, motion graphics, visual effects, illustration, scoring, and sound design for film, television, and the web.
The concept of wearing a coat of arms originates from the Middle Ages when armor emblazoned with symbols identified allies from enemies. Coat of Arms clearly reveals its alliance with clients by wielding creative that engages audiences. With a team of empowered artists who keep the client’s message at the forefront, Coat of Arms gives a unique voice to the art of post-production.
517 total views, 2 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: VideoProductionInChicago
- Member Since: October 3, 2014
Other items listed by VideoProductionInChicago
- Fishermen’s Inn
- Tribeca Flashpoint Academy
- Tori Soper Photography
- The Royal Blush Makeup Artistry
- Rental Max Downers Grove
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (20450 views)
- Charles and Company Band (882 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (872 views)
- Zap Props (793 views)
- Danielle Dettore (743 views)
- Illinois Film Office (708 views)
- Motion Source Studio (696 views)
- Bark (680 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (637 views)
- Judith West (629 views)