Coat of Arms provides original post-production services, including editing, color, motion graphics, visual effects, illustration, scoring, and sound design for film, television, and the web.
The concept of wearing a coat of arms originates from the Middle Ages when armor emblazoned with symbols identified allies from enemies. Coat of Arms clearly reveals its alliance with clients by wielding creative that engages audiences. With a team of empowered artists who keep the client’s message at the forefront, Coat of Arms gives a unique voice to the art of post-production.
566 total views, 1 today
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (22817 views)
- Charles and Company Band (943 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (940 views)
- Zap Props (849 views)
- Danielle Dettore (803 views)
- Illinois Film Office (766 views)
- Motion Source Studio (755 views)
- Bark (741 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (719 views)
- Judith West (695 views)