Since working at the young age of 15, Paul Guerrero has used his position in the kitchen to promote and develop a new form of American cuisine rooted in tradition with a vision towards the future.
Paul draws his inspiration for food from his family. His CULINARY EDUCATION began at home when he was tasked with the responsibilities of feeding and caring for his siblings. It was in the home environment that he learned both the significance of good food and food’s ability to bring people together.
Paul has continued to develop his career through working with influential chefs such as Wolfgang Puck, Joe Decker (Chef/Partner Wildfire Restaurant), & Larry Donahue (Corporate Executive Chef Weber Restaurant). He most recently spent 8 years as Chef for Wildfire Restaurants, a Lettuce Entertain You Company.
473 total views, 1 today
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (21581 views)
- Charles and Company Band (909 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (897 views)
- Zap Props (817 views)
- Danielle Dettore (768 views)
- Illinois Film Office (730 views)
- Motion Source Studio (720 views)
- Bark (706 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (669 views)
- Judith West (655 views)