- Website: http://athenaeumtheatre.org/
- Street: 2936 N. SOUTHPORT AVENUE
- City: Chicago
- State: Illinois
- Country: United States
The Athenaeum Theatre opened in 1911 as part of the campus of St. Alphonsus Catholic Church.
Conceived as a “neighborhood playhouse,” by the original German-American parish, the Athenaeum Theatre is a historic building and the oldest continuously operating off-Loop theater in Chicago.
The Athenaeum Theatre shares its heritage by using its various spaces for the arts, educational, and social service communities. The building houses five performance spaces and offices and rehearsal halls for performing arts groups as well as a gymnasium and a food pantry.
The theatre serves as a cultural resource and a forum for arts groups and audiences both in the neighborhood and the greater Chicago area.
473 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: VideoProductionInChicago
- Member Since: October 3, 2014
Other items listed by VideoProductionInChicago
- Pro Gear Rental
- Illinois Institute of Art- Schaumburg
- Carol Smoler
- Mayslake Peabody Estate
- Actors Talent Group Inc
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (21471 views)
- Charles and Company Band (907 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (894 views)
- Zap Props (813 views)
- Danielle Dettore (765 views)
- Illinois Film Office (727 views)
- Motion Source Studio (717 views)
- Bark (704 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (666 views)
- Judith West (651 views)