Donna Lafferty, food stylist and home economist has been styling food for still and motion photography and for P.R. assignments for the past 20+ years. Her speedy ability to work with challenging food has delighted clients and photographers across the country.
She is available for location assignments wherever you may need her services.
In addition to styling food, recipe development, prop styling, and occasionally art directing, she also teaches food styling in the spring and fall each year. Classes are held in English at Food Art Studio, Chicago, IL, U.S.A.
560 total views, 1 today
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (24734 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (982 views)
- Charles and Company Band (974 views)
- Zap Props (876 views)
- Danielle Dettore (828 views)
- Illinois Film Office (796 views)
- Motion Source Studio (783 views)
- Bark (769 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (752 views)
- Judith West (728 views)