Welcome to Frank Lloyd Wright, Emil Bach House, Chicago’s impressive “one of a kind” vacation rental home. Whether you are in town for business or pleasure, you will look forward to staying at this wonderfully restored home, again and again.
We offer not only the finest in LODGING but we can accommodate small groups for private receptions or outdoor catered events for up to 50 people in the restored Frank Lloyd Wright home and gardens. The Emil Bach House was built in 1915, located one block from the lake in East Rogers Park, one of Chicago’s most interesting and diverse neighborhoods. There is convenient bus and train service, just outside the front door, that can take you anywhere in the city and the airports. Downtown and N. Michigan Avenue – a shopper’s paradise, is just 40 minutes away by public transportation.
590 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: VideoProductionInChicago
- Member Since: October 3, 2014
Other items listed by VideoProductionInChicago
- Chicago Park District
- The Royal Blush Makeup Artistry
- Inspire Business Center
- MKE Production Rental
- Fashion Forward Beauty by Loni
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (24724 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (982 views)
- Charles and Company Band (974 views)
- Zap Props (875 views)
- Danielle Dettore (828 views)
- Illinois Film Office (795 views)
- Motion Source Studio (783 views)
- Bark (768 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (752 views)
- Judith West (728 views)