Welcome to Frank Lloyd Wright, Emil Bach House, Chicago’s impressive “one of a kind” vacation rental home. Whether you are in town for business or pleasure, you will look forward to staying at this wonderfully restored home, again and again.
We offer not only the finest in LODGING but we can accommodate small groups for private receptions or outdoor catered events for up to 50 people in the restored Frank Lloyd Wright home and gardens. The Emil Bach House was built in 1915, located one block from the lake in East Rogers Park, one of Chicago’s most interesting and diverse neighborhoods. There is convenient bus and train service, just outside the front door, that can take you anywhere in the city and the airports. Downtown and N. Michigan Avenue – a shopper’s paradise, is just 40 minutes away by public transportation.
519 total views, 2 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: VideoProductionInChicago
- Member Since: October 3, 2014
Other items listed by VideoProductionInChicago
- Transcription Place
- Inn of Chicago
- MKE Production Rental
- Chicago Transit Authority
- Transcription Professionals
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (20443 views)
- Charles and Company Band (882 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (872 views)
- Zap Props (793 views)
- Danielle Dettore (743 views)
- Illinois Film Office (708 views)
- Motion Source Studio (696 views)
- Bark (680 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (637 views)
- Judith West (629 views)