Prior to being a makeup artist, Emily was a full time actor in the Philippines. Working in theater introduced her to makeup, dabbling at hair and makeup for herself backstage for different shows. For the next fifteen years of her life, she had the opportunity to work with different makeup artists. Seeing how they work inspired her to take her makeup skills to the next level.
She went on to study makeup artistry and received her certification at Media Makeup Academy. Having a visual arts background also made it easier for her to translate her art into makeup. She continues to sharpen her skills by taking workshops from other talented artists in the industry.
525 total views, 1 today
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (21471 views)
- Charles and Company Band (907 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (894 views)
- Zap Props (813 views)
- Danielle Dettore (765 views)
- Illinois Film Office (727 views)
- Motion Source Studio (717 views)
- Bark (704 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (666 views)
- Judith West (651 views)