When you rent Firehouse Studios, you get complete access to the first floor of the building, including both the Main Studio and the Kitchen Studio!
When shooting on the main stage, the kitchen studio can be used as a food prep area, a separate office, a comfortable greenroom, or a lunch breakroom away from the shoot. Likewise, when shooting in the kitchen studio, the main studio serves as a staging area, prep space, etc.
There are six parking spaces in the rear of the building, along with one in the front for easy load in through the large doors. Additionally, parking on the surrounding streets is not restricted.
A Studio Manager will be available to make sure you have everything you need, from turning on the AC to answering any questions.
504 total views, 1 today
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (21580 views)
- Charles and Company Band (909 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (897 views)
- Zap Props (817 views)
- Danielle Dettore (768 views)
- Illinois Film Office (730 views)
- Motion Source Studio (719 views)
- Bark (706 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (669 views)
- Judith West (655 views)