When you rent Firehouse Studios, you get complete access to the first floor of the building, including both the Main Studio and the Kitchen Studio!
When shooting on the main stage, the kitchen studio can be used as a food prep area, a separate office, a comfortable greenroom, or a lunch breakroom away from the shoot. Likewise, when shooting in the kitchen studio, the main studio serves as a staging area, prep space, etc.
There are six parking spaces in the rear of the building, along with one in the front for easy load in through the large doors. Additionally, parking on the surrounding streets is not restricted.
A Studio Manager will be available to make sure you have everything you need, from turning on the AC to answering any questions.
556 total views, 1 today
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (24719 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (982 views)
- Charles and Company Band (973 views)
- Zap Props (875 views)
- Danielle Dettore (828 views)
- Illinois Film Office (795 views)
- Motion Source Studio (783 views)
- Bark (768 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (752 views)
- Judith West (727 views)