Gallery 1028 is located on Goose Island & borrows a unique aesthetic and flair from the island’s heritage. Predominantly inhabited by geese and squatters until the 1860s, Goose Island became prime real estate for Chicago’s industrial expansion. It’s history as an industrial district lends Gallery 1028 its edgy and modern feel as an event venue that is always transformable.
Loft-like, with vaulted ceiling, exposed brick, skylights, as well as wood beams and floors, Gallery 1028 occupies a 4,000 sq. ft main room with an additional 2,000 sq. ft cocktail space and 2 foyers to make up an entree area. The clean and raw environment provides professional and private designers alike with unlimited branding opportunities and creative design concepts.
547 total views, 2 today
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (24737 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (983 views)
- Charles and Company Band (975 views)
- Zap Props (877 views)
- Danielle Dettore (830 views)
- Illinois Film Office (796 views)
- Motion Source Studio (783 views)
- Bark (769 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (753 views)
- Judith West (729 views)