Gallery 1028 is located on Goose Island & borrows a unique aesthetic and flair from the island’s heritage. Predominantly inhabited by geese and squatters until the 1860s, Goose Island became prime real estate for Chicago’s industrial expansion. It’s history as an industrial district lends Gallery 1028 its edgy and modern feel as an event venue that is always transformable.
Loft-like, with vaulted ceiling, exposed brick, skylights, as well as wood beams and floors, Gallery 1028 occupies a 4,000 sq. ft main room with an additional 2,000 sq. ft cocktail space and 2 foyers to make up an entree area. The clean and raw environment provides professional and private designers alike with unlimited branding opportunities and creative design concepts.
467 total views, 2 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: VideoProductionInChicago
- Member Since: October 3, 2014
Other items listed by VideoProductionInChicago
- Stuart Meade Photography
- Fashion Forward Beauty by Loni
- Naveen’s Cuisine
- Workspring Central Loop
- Film Transfer
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (20451 views)
- Charles and Company Band (882 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (872 views)
- Zap Props (793 views)
- Danielle Dettore (743 views)
- Illinois Film Office (708 views)
- Motion Source Studio (696 views)
- Bark (681 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (637 views)
- Judith West (629 views)