I live in Chicago where I work as an actor.
I am a non-union actor with extensive experience in theater, film and commercials. Raised in Clarendon Hills, a suburb of Chicago, I trained at the Stephen Ivcich Studio.
I appear in three films to be released in 2014: iDig, Hogtown, and When the Lights Go Out. The release dates will be on the ‘See Joe’ page. On my ‘Reel’ page, check out my work in Stop and Kiss for The Onion. I am the cop in the “controversial cell phone footage”. There you can see another clip I did for the Onion along with my commercial and narrative demos. On stage, I have had the pleasure of working with many wonderful theater companies including Sideshow, The Gift, Eclipse, Signal Ensemble, and The Artistic Home.
Kurt Vonnegut wrote, “Practicing an art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow.” Prior to acting I completed degrees in mathematics and finance and worked for several years in real estate before I climbed out of my self-confined box. Now I greet each day with a deep sense of gratitude.
521 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: VideoProductionInChicago
- Member Since: September 13, 2014
Other items listed by VideoProductionInChicago
- Chicago Electric Boat Company
- CHICAGO POWERBOAT RENTALS
- OC Imageworks
- Corporate Tailgate
- The Ivy Room at Tree Studios
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (21563 views)
- Charles and Company Band (909 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (895 views)
- Zap Props (816 views)
- Danielle Dettore (768 views)
- Illinois Film Office (730 views)
- Motion Source Studio (719 views)
- Bark (705 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (669 views)
- Judith West (654 views)