The LaGrange Theatre has been entertaining movie-goers for over 80 years.
Built in 1925, the LaGrange Theatre was originally a live theatre bringing the most popular acts of that time to LaGrange.
As the entertainment industry changed, the theatre was converted to motion pictures in the late 1940’s and early 1950’s.
OUR HOMETOWN THEATRE HAS A
BRAND NEW LOOK
The Entire Theatre Has Been Completely Renovated & Restored. Be one of the first movie-goers to enjoy a feature film on the big screen.
• New Decor, Restored Ceiling Mural
• New Comfortable Seating
• Improved Sound System
• New Concession Stand
• Always Low Prices
532 total views, 1 today
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (21580 views)
- Charles and Company Band (909 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (897 views)
- Zap Props (817 views)
- Danielle Dettore (769 views)
- Illinois Film Office (730 views)
- Motion Source Studio (719 views)
- Bark (705 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (669 views)
- Judith West (654 views)