The LaGrange Theatre has been entertaining movie-goers for over 80 years.
Built in 1925, the LaGrange Theatre was originally a live theatre bringing the most popular acts of that time to LaGrange.
As the entertainment industry changed, the theatre was converted to motion pictures in the late 1940’s and early 1950’s.
OUR HOMETOWN THEATRE HAS A
BRAND NEW LOOK
The Entire Theatre Has Been Completely Renovated & Restored. Be one of the first movie-goers to enjoy a feature film on the big screen.
• New Decor, Restored Ceiling Mural
• New Comfortable Seating
• Improved Sound System
• New Concession Stand
• Always Low Prices
594 total views, 1 today
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (24719 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (982 views)
- Charles and Company Band (974 views)
- Zap Props (875 views)
- Danielle Dettore (828 views)
- Illinois Film Office (795 views)
- Motion Source Studio (782 views)
- Bark (768 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (752 views)
- Judith West (728 views)