The foundation of my career began with my very first job working for the cosmetics empire Estee Lauder. From concealer to lip-gloss, my passion for the creation of beauty led me to Joe Blasco Makeup Center East in Orlando, FL where I received a diploma for professional makeup artistry. The abilities acquired in my extensive training include, but are not limited to, special effects, high fashion and media makeup. I also received a degree in esthetics in 2011. My esthetics training has allowed me to offer my clients personal grooming, if needed.
Upon returning to my hometown of Chicago, I continued building my repertoire by working with cosmetic giants such as M.A.C. Cosmetics, Chanel Cosmetics, and Too Faced Cosmetics. Concurrently, I pursued a makeup career starting with independent television shows at Columbia College and Independent features.
556 total views, 1 today
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (24739 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (983 views)
- Charles and Company Band (975 views)
- Zap Props (877 views)
- Danielle Dettore (830 views)
- Illinois Film Office (796 views)
- Motion Source Studio (784 views)
- Bark (769 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (753 views)
- Judith West (729 views)