Mary Valentin’s artistic philosophy as it relates to the presentation of food in photography stems from her passion for good food. Food is loaded with history, meaning and possibility and must be treated with great respect. Though food styling skills are important in being able to control the effect of the food in the photograph, over-styling, or perfecting food sometimes kills the very thing that makes it visually beautiful, unique and appetizing. To help her clients realize their own vision, Mary draws on her experience and skill in both the visual and culinary arts to help her clients explore the possibilities and to ultimately enact their final plan. Understanding the important role of proper communication, patience and collaboration with the entire professional team is crucial in any project.
601 total views, 1 today
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (24734 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (982 views)
- Charles and Company Band (974 views)
- Zap Props (876 views)
- Danielle Dettore (828 views)
- Illinois Film Office (796 views)
- Motion Source Studio (783 views)
- Bark (769 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (752 views)
- Judith West (728 views)