Mary Valentin’s artistic philosophy as it relates to the presentation of food in photography stems from her passion for good food. Food is loaded with history, meaning and possibility and must be treated with great respect. Though food styling skills are important in being able to control the effect of the food in the photograph, over-styling, or perfecting food sometimes kills the very thing that makes it visually beautiful, unique and appetizing. To help her clients realize their own vision, Mary draws on her experience and skill in both the visual and culinary arts to help her clients explore the possibilities and to ultimately enact their final plan. Understanding the important role of proper communication, patience and collaboration with the entire professional team is crucial in any project.
523 total views, 1 today
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (20474 views)
- Charles and Company Band (883 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (873 views)
- Zap Props (794 views)
- Danielle Dettore (743 views)
- Illinois Film Office (709 views)
- Motion Source Studio (696 views)
- Bark (681 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (637 views)
- Judith West (630 views)