Located in a rural setting just northwest of Chicago, the Frank Lloyd Wright-designed Muirhead Farmhouse is the only known farmhouse designed and built by Wright during his lifetime.
The 3,200 sq. ft. Usonian, built in the early 1950s, is now surrounded by nearly 800 acres of restored prairie.
The Muirhead Farmhouse remains in the ownership of the Muirhead family and is open for tours by appointment. Please allow one-hour for your tour. Photos are allowed.
468 total views, 1 today
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (21471 views)
- Charles and Company Band (907 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (894 views)
- Zap Props (813 views)
- Danielle Dettore (765 views)
- Illinois Film Office (727 views)
- Motion Source Studio (717 views)
- Bark (704 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (666 views)
- Judith West (651 views)