Located in a rural setting just northwest of Chicago, the Frank Lloyd Wright-designed Muirhead Farmhouse is the only known farmhouse designed and built by Wright during his lifetime.
The 3,200 sq. ft. Usonian, built in the early 1950s, is now surrounded by nearly 800 acres of restored prairie.
The Muirhead Farmhouse remains in the ownership of the Muirhead family and is open for tours by appointment. Please allow one-hour for your tour. Photos are allowed.
525 total views, 1 today
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (24724 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (982 views)
- Charles and Company Band (974 views)
- Zap Props (875 views)
- Danielle Dettore (828 views)
- Illinois Film Office (795 views)
- Motion Source Studio (783 views)
- Bark (768 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (752 views)
- Judith West (728 views)