Founded by Shirley and Don Allen in 1987, Props Unlimited has grown from its department store window design roots into the Midwest’s premier special event decor company. Businesses, nonprofits, schools and families from throughout Illinois and Wisconsin turn to Props Unlimited’s vast library of large-scale props and murals to turn their events into unforgettable experiences.
In October 2013, Shirley and Don’s granddaughter, Rachel Allen Larrivee, and her husband, Scott Larrivee, purchased the business and began writing the next chapter in the colorful history of Props Unlimited.
520 total views, 1 today
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (22818 views)
- Charles and Company Band (943 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (940 views)
- Zap Props (849 views)
- Danielle Dettore (803 views)
- Illinois Film Office (766 views)
- Motion Source Studio (755 views)
- Bark (741 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (719 views)
- Judith West (695 views)