Founded by Shirley and Don Allen in 1987, Props Unlimited has grown from its department store window design roots into the Midwest’s premier special event decor company. Businesses, nonprofits, schools and families from throughout Illinois and Wisconsin turn to Props Unlimited’s vast library of large-scale props and murals to turn their events into unforgettable experiences.
In October 2013, Shirley and Don’s granddaughter, Rachel Allen Larrivee, and her husband, Scott Larrivee, purchased the business and began writing the next chapter in the colorful history of Props Unlimited.
473 total views, 1 today
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (20495 views)
- Charles and Company Band (885 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (873 views)
- Zap Props (794 views)
- Danielle Dettore (743 views)
- Illinois Film Office (709 views)
- Motion Source Studio (697 views)
- Bark (681 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (637 views)
- Judith West (630 views)