My name is Janelle, and if you know me, then you know that my imagination runs wild with dreams of fantasy worlds and far off places. After getting a degree in Illustration from the College for Creative Studies, my love for magical things just grew. That’s what I love to do – MAKE magic, in any creative way possible. I believe in the power of making and visual storytelling to create a sense of wonderment and awe, to draw people in to the heart of a story. My goal is to always re:find that magic.
re:find Joy is a design and prop studio in Chicago. Janelle works with creatives to provide prop rentals, graphic design, displays and styling in order to bring their vision to life. Whether you need details for your branding, shop, event, fair or your next photo shoot, re:find Joy is here to tell your story.
518 total views, 1 today
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (21471 views)
- Charles and Company Band (907 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (894 views)
- Zap Props (813 views)
- Danielle Dettore (765 views)
- Illinois Film Office (727 views)
- Motion Source Studio (717 views)
- Bark (704 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (666 views)
- Judith West (651 views)