My name is Janelle, and if you know me, then you know that my imagination runs wild with dreams of fantasy worlds and far off places. After getting a degree in Illustration from the College for Creative Studies, my love for magical things just grew. That’s what I love to do – MAKE magic, in any creative way possible. I believe in the power of making and visual storytelling to create a sense of wonderment and awe, to draw people in to the heart of a story. My goal is to always re:find that magic.
re:find Joy is a design and prop studio in Chicago. Janelle works with creatives to provide prop rentals, graphic design, displays and styling in order to bring their vision to life. Whether you need details for your branding, shop, event, fair or your next photo shoot, re:find Joy is here to tell your story.
583 total views, 2 today
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (24739 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (983 views)
- Charles and Company Band (975 views)
- Zap Props (877 views)
- Danielle Dettore (830 views)
- Illinois Film Office (796 views)
- Motion Source Studio (784 views)
- Bark (769 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (753 views)
- Judith West (729 views)