The Film, Video, New Media, and Animation department (FVNMA) at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago (SAIC) endorses and encourages experimentation with radical form and content. We are open to many approaches to and understandings of experimental media art. Our commitment to deep interdisciplinarity crosses a broad spectrum, including: cinema, digital video, time-based installation, and new media. We are theory practitioners for these art forms in all their contemporary venues: the museum, gallery, Internet, festival, cinematheque, street, microcinema, music club, mobile device, performance site, and public, community-based projects.
561 total views, 2 today
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (21455 views)
- Charles and Company Band (907 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (894 views)
- Zap Props (812 views)
- Danielle Dettore (765 views)
- Illinois Film Office (727 views)
- Motion Source Studio (716 views)
- Bark (704 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (666 views)
- Judith West (651 views)