For as long as I can remember, I’ve been fascinated by the beauty & the fashion industries. I knew that no matter where I ended up in life, I’d be an artist of some kind. My journey as a makeup artist began rather early… by age 13 I was using anyone and everyone as a guinea pig. Here I am a whole 31 yrs later and makeup is STILL why I wake up every morning and it’s the last thing I have on my mind when I go to bed.
My second love is photography and I hope I can enjoy the next 31 yrs as a photographer, capturing beautiful images.
538 total views, 1 today
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (21471 views)
- Charles and Company Band (907 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (894 views)
- Zap Props (813 views)
- Danielle Dettore (765 views)
- Illinois Film Office (727 views)
- Motion Source Studio (717 views)
- Bark (704 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (666 views)
- Judith West (651 views)