Steven E. Gross has greatly influenced the business of wedding photography. He helped pioneer a photo journalistic style approach to traditional nuptials. He is also known for his candid editorial, commercial and portrait photography.
Gross served in the U.S. Air Force and traveled abroad before studying photography at Columbia College. He established Steven E. Gross and Associates in 1982 and Real Life Weddings in 1995. He brings a distinct sense of composition and timing to all of his work.
Gross’ approach to photography has caught the eye of ABC Nightline, Good Morning America, Fox TV and PBS. His work has been featured in Esquire, The Wall Street Journal, Chicago Magazine and numerous publications both nationally & abroad. His book projects include Zhou Brothers, In The Studio and Black and White, Defining Moments of Weddings and Marriage.
476 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: VideoProductionInChicago
- Member Since: October 3, 2014
Other items listed by VideoProductionInChicago
- Lily Talent
- Apollo Theater Studio
- Alternative Communication Services
- Calumet Photographic
- Libido Funk Circus
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (20437 views)
- Charles and Company Band (882 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (872 views)
- Zap Props (793 views)
- Danielle Dettore (743 views)
- Illinois Film Office (708 views)
- Motion Source Studio (696 views)
- Bark (680 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (636 views)
- Judith West (629 views)