Studio 11 was started eighteen years ago by Dan Scalpone and Alex Gross while in college for sound engineering – both shared a goal to design a sonically excellent studio that did not look like a sterile corporate office. While changing locations several times, Studio 11 finally settled on a 5000 square foot penthouse loft in downtown Chicago. With two unique rooms to meet a variety of projects, Studio 11 has carved out its niche in the city’s dynamic music scene. Many of the city’s emerging and established artists count on the Studio 11’s engineers to record, mix and master their records. Frankly, Chicago offers no better in terms of quality, experience, service, and price.
487 total views, 1 today
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (21471 views)
- Charles and Company Band (907 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (894 views)
- Zap Props (813 views)
- Danielle Dettore (765 views)
- Illinois Film Office (727 views)
- Motion Source Studio (717 views)
- Bark (704 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (666 views)
- Judith West (651 views)