We began in 1995 as a Chicago transcription service and moved to Evanston, Illinois, in 2011. Our clients now range from local to national, and even international.
Paula, the company founder—who still manages the business—had begun doing this work transcribing her own interviews for her writing work many years before. In the early 1990s, she worked as a transcriptionist at the National Opinion Research Center in Chicago and saw a need for a premium-level transcription service, which could be trusted by academic and corporate clients alike.
When we started, the work was strictly on audio cassettes. Always anticipating new technology, we have evolved with the times and now mostly handle digital transcription of both audio and video. We continue to transcribe all kinds of formats, whether academic (IRB-certified) or corporate, or interview or focus group transcription.
473 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: VideoProductionInChicago
- Member Since: October 3, 2014
Other items listed by VideoProductionInChicago
- Film Transfer
- Chicago Film Archives
- Fashion Forward Beauty by Loni
- Design Discovery LTD
- Starlight Home Cinema
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (20474 views)
- Charles and Company Band (883 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (873 views)
- Zap Props (794 views)
- Danielle Dettore (743 views)
- Illinois Film Office (709 views)
- Motion Source Studio (696 views)
- Bark (681 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (637 views)
- Judith West (630 views)