Venue One is located in the old Richters Food Products factory. This building is Chicago’s best example of an art deco style factory. The art deco design reflects optimism at the beginning of the Great Depression. The Richters Food Products health sausage factory on Randolph and Carpenter was constructed beginning in 1931. The architect was H. Peter Henschien, a noted and prolific Chicago-based designer of meat packing plants. The Tribune described the new building at the time of construction as being «of pleasing design».
To this day, the building has not lost one ounce of character. When you walk into Venue One, located in the trendy Chicago West Loop, you will notice that the inside décor is as unique as the outside architecture. The venue décor was custom designed and made by Event Creative.
505 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: VideoProductionInChicago
- Member Since: October 3, 2014
Other items listed by VideoProductionInChicago
- Naked Voices
- Windy City Fieldhouse
- Naveen’s Cuisine
- School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- Emil Bach House
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (21551 views)
- Charles and Company Band (909 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (895 views)
- Zap Props (816 views)
- Danielle Dettore (768 views)
- Illinois Film Office (729 views)
- Motion Source Studio (719 views)
- Bark (705 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (669 views)
- Judith West (654 views)