In what has quickly become a summer tradition, the shores of Lake Michigan come alive each June with filmgoers, actors, producers and directors sharing the excitement as outstanding independent films from all over the United States are screened in casual, intimate settings. Entertainment professionals from Los Angeles, New York and Michigan created the Waterfront Film Festival in 1999 to provide a “middle coast” venue for independent filmmakers eager to show their work to sophisticated audiences. The festival has succeeded with growing support and recognition each year, and enthusiastic reviews from attendees. We invite you to participate!–>
Our festival is a non-profit organization. All donations and proceeds from ticket and merchandise sales go directly to the operational budget of the festival. All donations are fully tax deductible and allow us to continue the tradition of the festival and to bring quality films and filmmakers to Michigan. We thank all sponsors and attendees for their support!
577 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: VideoProductionInChicago
- Member Since: September 13, 2014
Other items listed by VideoProductionInChicago
- Goddess Effect Artistry
- Rubinic Photography, Inc.
- Elegant Motoring
- Mark Segal Photography
- S&S Photo Inc.
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (24723 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (982 views)
- Charles and Company Band (974 views)
- Zap Props (875 views)
- Danielle Dettore (828 views)
- Illinois Film Office (795 views)
- Motion Source Studio (783 views)
- Bark (768 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (752 views)
- Judith West (728 views)