Many of us have been afforded an incredible opportunity: the ability to work from anywhere. We’re doing our best to create an environment conducive for anyone looking to co-work & connect at Workshop. Read more about the inspiration behind our community here.
We believe you were created to do & be something unique that’s valuable to the world. We also realize that you have a relentless set of challenges that can hinder you from being and doing something great.
We’ve developed Workshop around the idea that both your work and life are better shared with a multi-faceted community of people who are kind, thoughtful, skilled, creative, and have a desire to learn and grow together. We think that’s the best way to work toward the common good.
Read about our Together Campaign, a recent invitation to welcome new friends into Workshop.
531 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: VideoProductionInChicago
- Member Since: September 13, 2014
Other items listed by VideoProductionInChicago
- Charles and Company Band
- A Great Lighting Stage
- Richter Studios
- Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel
- Guy Bauer Productions
Is This Your Company?
Popular Ads Overall
- Chicago Park District (21580 views)
- Charles and Company Band (909 views)
- Gene Ambo Photography (897 views)
- Zap Props (816 views)
- Danielle Dettore (768 views)
- Illinois Film Office (730 views)
- Motion Source Studio (719 views)
- Bark (706 views)
- Magnanimous Media – Studio One (669 views)
- Judith West (654 views)